Benefits of moving to a multi-site
- You enable operational versatility at a local level, through a shared modular library of global components.
- Local site teams are able to build new pages themselves, using flexible components and layouts without involving an agency.
- Whilst centralised governance is maintained across brand and UX, through the use of a coherent and easily managed design system.
- Updates are shared across all sites, so functional and plugin updates are rolled out universally.
- And by sharing admin users, you can control access to multiple sites through one login, or tiered access, all on the same network, decreasing overhead and risk.
All of this adds up to a simpler, more predictable approach to executing your business, technical and marketing strategies across an international stage.
Want to talk through some of the issues you’re facing?
We’re more than happy to offer an objective view…