Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 P/A
We’re recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join our multi-disciplined team at Kent’s leading integrated agency, Zest.
The role will be suitable if you have experience as a Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager and are looking to move into a company who can offer unique projects as well as being a part of a superb team who are passionate about delivering to a high standard for their clients whilst upholding a high level of customer service.
As part of a growing company, you’ll be working on pre-existing clients planning and managing projects from the Account Management team with the support of the Senior Project Manager.
You’ll be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skills working alongside the senior team, who will support you in your career development and provide you with the tools and training needed to succeed in this highly competitive market.
We reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including:
- at least 25 days’ holiday (plus additional time off between Christmas and NY, dependent on workload)
- hybrid remote/office working, with flexible working hours, plus a choice of working from either of our two offices (Chatham and Ashford)
- personal development and innovation time booked in daily as part of your scheduled hours
- and of course, all the expected things like pension scheme and staff socials
- Plan & manage the delivery / timeline of allocated projects with support from the Senior Project Manager.
- Ensure all resources for a project are scheduled in-line with budget and deadlines within the agency project management tool
- Actively monitor & manage allocated client boards for new client requests and scheduled accordingly
- Ensure tasks assigned to a delivery team member includes all the information they required to complete it successfully
- Supporting on QA and UAT to ensure a task is delivered successfully
- Updating Senior Project Manager & Account Managers on progress of assigned tasks.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Some previous experience managing or coordinating projects (preferably 1 year)
- Good time management skills
- Well organised
- An eye for detail
- Fantastic customer service
- Ability to problem solve and work on own initiative
- Embraces working as part of a team
- Comfortable with Gantt charts
Who we are
We’re a close-knit team of marketeers, technologists and creatives, with offices in Ashford and Chatham and now of course, our homes! We have combined skills across digital, campaign, brand, media, PR and social, working together to bring businesses closer to their audiences.
We have a wide range of customers, from food and beverages, to travel and destination, all the way through to Fin and MedTech.
People matter to us more than anything, whether that’s our clients, our staff, or those people that we are aiming to engage on behalf of our clients.
We will offer a creative, progressive, and fun environment, to the right person who’s serious about their agency career and who wants to be part of a team, with the responsibility, respect, consideration and dedication that requires.
What we look for in all our staff
- Energy and focus.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- Paired with more than a healthy dose of humility (Our golden rule? Don’t be a dick).
- A desire to help your team members and your clients.
- A growth mindset. We want you to embrace challenge, we don’t want you to be afraid of failure, of getting things ‘wrong’. We grow by recognising our mistakes, experimenting and learning new ways of dealing them. We promise to support you on this journey.
Send your CV to: [email protected]