Competitive package – Chatham, Kent
Our newly formed Strategy and Research team is tasked with working with clients to advise and implement business, marketing and customer facing strategy. To ensure that compelling marketing strategies are supported by authentic and informed customer experiences.
As the Head of Customer Experience Management, you will work with a range of customers to design, develop and deliver world leading customer experiences, often supporting the development and implementation of client’s business and marketing strategy.
You will have a strong track record in customer experience management from design to implementation for both digital and physical environments. You will have experience of leading change and transformation programmes either as a management consultant or as part of an internal team.
You will also be confident to support and drive business development initiatives, as well as shaping and evolving our client propositions.
So what will you do:
- Support and direct client work from initial contacts, through proposal writing and into implementation.
- Provide expert insight and advisory support on Customer Experience Management to all Agency clients.
- Contribute to the design, development and promotion of our Customer propositions.
- Conduct research into Customer management trends and author thought leadership content that will change market perceptions.
- Advise and sometimes lead client teams to deliver customer experience initiatives.
- Deliver feasibility studies, impact assessments, value cases and timelines for the evaluation of transformation initiatives and recommend priorities.
- Track performance of, and ongoing improvements, for delivered initiatives using core KPIs of NPS, Satisfaction & Goal Achievement
- Build first the client demand and second a team to support and deliver Customer Experience solutions.
- Demonstrable customer experience design and implementation.
- Demonstrate customer centric thinking to drive improvements in customer experiences.
- Proven understanding of customer journey development across a range of physical customer facing roles and digital channels.
- Strong commercial and business development skills.
- Understanding of all customer interactions whether face to face, media, digital or social interactions.
- Work collaboratively with other teams across the agency
- Ability to build strong relationships & manage senior and demanding customers
- Excellent understanding and awareness of customer centred business transformation.
- Analysis & synthesis: ability to interpret and make strong recommendations from the results of customer insight, behavioural and transaction data analysis.
- Agile delivery techniques.
- Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Organised, with strong planning and multitasking capability.
- Graduate calibre with proven and demonstrable experience in leading transformative service initiatives across a range of service channels.
- Experience of designing and implementing working methods.
To apply please contact Astrid Williams on [email protected]