We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our clients’ digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. As we are an integrated agency the successful candidate will have ideally built this digital knowledge on a foundation of brand, marketing and communication principles, with an underlying knowledge of how we affect and influence human behaviour.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
We have a wide range of customers, from food and beverages, to travel and destination, all the way through to Fin and MedTech. Experience in any of these is a bonus but by no means mandatory.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Strategic thinking to recommend, develop and implement digital marketing plans for a variety of businesses across different industries
- Confident in producing digital marketing strategy for clients and pitches
- Experience on delivery of new products, increase sales, increase revenue, increase visitor numbers and engagement through digital marketing channels
- Experience working with stakeholders to recommend and advise effectiveness of digital marketing
- Proactive digital marketing thinking for clients
- Using analytics software to produce insights to clearly optimise and monitor to meet the clients goals
- Strong knowledge on PPC, SEO, content and how to implement campaigns
- Maintain, recommend and audit website content to ensure maximum SEO / organic traffic
- Paid social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Organic SEO strategy
- Email marketing
- B2B & B2C experience
- Landing page optimisation
- Monthly reporting (ability to take on current reporting style)
- CMS knowledge
- Working with our website development team to ensure digital marketing is considered from the outset – redirects, conversion rate optimisation etc
Experience and Licensing Requirements:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within an agency environment
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Who we are
We’re a close-knit team of marketeers, with offices in Kent, London and now, our homes! We have combined skills across brand, campaign, digital, media, PR and social, working together to bring businesses closer to their audiences.
People matter to us more than anything, whether that’s our clients, our staff, or those people that we are aiming to engage on behalf of our clients.
We will offer a creative, progressive, and fun environment, to the right person who’s serious about their agency career and who wants to be part of a team, with the responsibility, respect, consideration and dedication that requires.
What we look for in all our staff
- Energy and focus.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- Paired with more than a healthy dose of humility (Our golden rule? Don’t be a dick).
- A desire to help your team members and your clients.
- A growth mindset. We want you to embrace challenge, we don’t want you to be afraid of failure, of getting things ‘wrong’. We grow by recognising our mistakes, experimenting and learning new ways of dealing them. We promise to support you on this journey.