We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our team of excellent humans. You will manage our client portfolio, helping improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals, contributing to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships
The focus of this role is primarily to support the team across design and build projects, product design and digital strategy. As we are an integrated agency the successful candidate will have ideally built this digital knowledge on a foundation of brand, marketing and communication principles, with an underlying knowledge of how we affect and influence human behaviour.
We have a wide range of customers, from food and beverages, to travel and destination, all the way through to Fin and MedTech. Experience in any of these is a bonus but by no means mandatory.
- Act as the point of contact for clients on all digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Designing and managing account plans that allow you to effectively deliver these strategies – pro-actively identifying projects and activities that will increase customer ROI
- Support on proposals to win new business, as part of a team of subject matter contributors
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns’ success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Who you are
You know how to work within a cross-functional environment – pulling together the best parts of all our expert brains – crystallising the combined value we offer as a team into strategies that surpass the varied challenges and problems our clients face.
You are able to translate customer requirements and needs – which can be abstract and ambiguous in nature, or often as yet unrecognised – into practical outputs and actions.
You must be comfortable working through the process of scoping, estimating and planning – and although you’re not an expert in every digital domain, you know how to identify holes in thinking, bridge gaps and find workarounds within your teams approach.
You see opportunity in everything. Not roadblocks. And you have the toolsets and frameworks to draw on to make the most of these opportunities, wherever they lie.
And you can do all that, with a smile on your face for at least 80% of the time J
Must have experience
- Proven work experience as a digital account manager (3 years minimum)
- Understanding the key principles of Design & Build projects and how these translate into milestones and project plans is 100% required for this role
- A strong understanding of WordPress, its limitations and possibilities
- Digital, content and marketing strategy
- The ability to think in terms of principles, frameworks and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with digital terminology and discussion with developers
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to have experience
We’re not after an account management unicorn, a silver bullet to all our client needs, however, if you have experience in any of the following areas it makes for some really interesting opportunities:
- Experience in UX research and evidence-based design methodologies
- A background working with a service or product design team
- An interest in Experience Design
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Social strategy and implementation
- An understanding of behavioural marketing, life-stage targeting, content and personalisation
Who we are
We’re a close-knit team of marketeers, with offices in Kent, London and now, our homes! We have combined skills across brand, campaign, digital, media, PR and social, working together to bring businesses closer to their audiences.People matter to us more than anything, whether that’s our clients, our staff, or those people that we are aiming to engage on behalf of our clients.
We will offer a creative, progressive, and fun environment, to the right person who’s serious about their agency career and who wants to be part of a team, with the responsibility, respect, consideration and dedication that requires.
What we look for in all our staff
- Energy and focus.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- Paired with more than a healthy dose of humility (Our golden rule? Don’t be a dick).
- A desire to help your team members and your clients.
- A growth mindset. We want you to embrace challenge, we don’t want you to be afraid of failure, of getting things ‘wrong’. We grow by recognising our mistakes, experimenting and learning new ways of dealing them. We promise to support you on this journey.