We’re looking for a dynamic, hard-working and experienced Account Manager to join our friendly team, delivering beyond the expected for our clients, every single day.
Reporting directly to the Client Service Director, you can really make your mark with a varied portfolio of clients with room to grow. Our integrated offering means you’ll need to have agency experience across the board; strategy, creative, digital, social and PR, as well as media planning and buying.
A keen eye for detail is essential, as well as the ability to think strategically to really bring value to your clients.
You will be amongst some of the best and brightest in this agency and you’ll need to be passionate about creating and delivering a high standard of work for your clients and above all, enjoy the fast pace and vibrancy an agency life offers.
- Capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude.
- Have the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business.
- Strong time management and outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to multi task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional and friendly approach.
- Help to coach and support Account Executives, leading by example at all times.
- Be excited about joining a small, vibrant but very talented team
- Integrated creative agency, driving success for our clients through incisive strategy, digital innovation and fearless creative.
- Kent-based, with easy connections to our clients in London and across the UK (and even further afield!).
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays (and additional days holiday for each year’s service after 23 months).
- People’s pension scheme.
- Child care vouchers.
- Free parking.
- Regular social staff events.
- Bestie Zestie staff award every six weeks.
Zest The agency is a friendly, relaxed and wonderfully inclusive agency with a true commitment to well-being – you won’t feel like a cog in the wheel, but part of a much-loved, warm and welcoming team!
If you think this sounds like you, send a covering email and your CV now, to Client Service Director – [email protected]