Alongside the other AMs, you will manage a portfolio of clients with a wide variety of projects, from marketing strategy and media, to campaigns, brand, web design and build.
We’re looking for a safe confident pair of hands with experience ideally in an agency environment, dealing with clients day in, day out. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client and supplier relationships.
As an integrated agency the successful candidate will have a strong foundation of brand, marketing and communication knowledge, with a core focus on how we affect and influence human behaviour, and be comfortable across all digital platforms, working with our experts in Digital Marketing, and Digital Development.
You will work in a small but perfectly formed Client Service team, alongside Project Management to ensure projects are delivered on time, and on budget…whilst injecting your personality and creativity into the process.
We have a wide range of customers, from food and beverages, to travel and destination, all the way through to public sector and financial. Experience in any of these is a bonus but by no means mandatory.
We are mainly based from home, with offices in Lordswood and Ashford and try to get together once a week to collaborate, and connect.
We reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including:
At least 25 days’ holiday (plus additional time off between Christmas and NY, dependent on workload)
Hybrid remote/office working, with flexible working hours, plus a choice of working from either of our two offices (Chatham and Ashford)
Personal development and innovation time booked in daily as part of your scheduled hours
And of course, all the expected things like pension scheme and staff socials
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set strategies for your assigned clients, considering their specific requirements
- Report against these during and after project completion
- Design and manage account plans that allow you to effectively deliver these strategies – pro-actively identifying projects and activities that will increase customer ROI
- Support on proposals to win new business, as part of a team of subject matter contributors
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with trends
Who you are
You know how to work within a cross-functional environment – pulling together the best parts of all our expert brains – crystallising the combined value we offer as a team into strategies that surpass the varied challenges and problems our clients face.
You are able to translate customer requirements and needs – which can be abstract and ambiguous in nature, or often as yet unrecognised – into practical outputs and actions.
You must be comfortable working through the process of scoping, estimating and planning – and although you’re not an expert in every domain, you know how to identify holes in thinking, bridge gaps and find workarounds within your teams approach.
You see opportunity in everything. Not roadblocks. And you have the toolsets and frameworks to draw on to make the most of these opportunities, wherever they lie.
And you can do all that, with a smile on your face for at least 80% of the time J
Must have experience
- Proven work experience as an account manager (3 years minimum)
- A strategic approach with the ability to adapt this to Brand, Campaign, Media, and Digital projects
- Experience in planning and booking media across all platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with digital terminology and discussion with developers
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
Who we are
Happy team = great work = happy clients.
We’re a close-knit team of marketers, with offices in Kent and now, our homes! We have combined skills across brand, campaign, digital, media and social, working together, with an eye on the detail, to help make big differences for and with our clients.
We will offer a progressive and fun environment, to the right person who’s serious about their agency career and who wants to be part of a team, with the responsibility, respect, consideration and dedication that requires.
What we look for in all our staff
- Energy and focus.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- Paired with more than a healthy dose of humility (Our golden rule? Don’t be a dick).
- A desire to help your team members and your clients.
- A growth mindset. We want you to embrace challenge, we don’t want you to be afraid of failure, of getting things ‘wrong’. We grow by recognising our mistakes, experimenting and learning new ways of dealing them. We promise to support you on this journey.